C-level business leadership position available
EarlyDiagnostics Inc. (EarlyDx) is a seed-stage UCLA spinoff devoted to providing accurate, affordable, and non-invasive liquid biopsy products for early cancer diagnosis and precision medicine. EarlyDx’s advanced machine learning algorithms, in combination with our technology to enrich informative cfDNA, can not only detect cancer at its early stages but also pinpoint its location from a tube of blood.
EarlyDx is seeking a Chief Executive Officer or other C-level executives from the diagnostics industry. EarlyDx is focusing on R&D in its current stage. The CEO or other C-level executive will lead the company’s effort in regulatory application and product marketing. The CEO or other C-level executive will also be responsible for raising venture capital to expand the team and support the commercialization pathways.
This position can be a part-time position and relocation may not be needed.
- Develop strategic plans to guide the operation and business development
- Oversee the company’s overall operation and make high-level decisions.
- Build a strong executive team.
- Identify strategic partners for product distribution and acquisition opportunities.
- Fundraising and asset management.
- Direct the regulatory application process.
- Ensure product positioning, development, and marketing.
- Represent the company as needed in events such as public meetings, fundraising, and negotiating deals.
- Proven experience as CEO or other executive positions with similar responsibilities.
- Proven experience in serial fundraising in biotech.
- Proven ability to establish strategic partnerships and facilitate the acquisition.
- Past experience in bringing IVD liquid biopsy products to the market.
- Past experience in growing a startup to a scale-up or medium-size business will be a plus.
To apply for this position, the candidate can send a resume to [email protected]